Revenue’s new mobile app – RevApp
Revenue eBrief No. 97/16: Revenue’s new mobile app – RevApp
Revenue’s most recent addition to its suite of online services is RevApp. RevApp is a mobile app, provided by Revenue, to help customers manage their tax affairs 'on the go' and is available to download free from the Apple App Store
and Google Play Store
. A Windows version will also be available shortly.
RevApp provides customers with quick and easy mobile access to the following online services:
- myAccount – online services for customers not registered for ROS
- ROS – online services for self-employed and business customers
- Receipts tracker - the easy way to record and manage receipts for your expenses
- MyEnquiries – online contact facility that allows you to securely send and receive correspondence to and from Revenue;
- Calculators and tools – online tools to help you calculate taxes such as Pay as you Earn (PAYE), Local Property Tax (LPT) and Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT).
This new Receipts tracker service
, which is also accessible in myAccount and ROS, allows customers to record and manage receipts for their expenses including health expenses. Customers can also download receipts details and/or images in PDF format and this facility is very useful for customers whose returns are submitted by a tax agent.
Further information is available on the Revenue website at: RevApp
and Receipts Tracker